ukraine says ceasefire talks with russia failed
Last updated on March 12th, 2022 at 03:52 am
Ukraine blamed Russia for the attack, which has been condemned over and across.
Ukraine’s President posted footage showing blown-out windows, burnt-out cars, and a deep crater in the ground outside.
Officials said at least 17 people were injured.
Elsewhere, civilian convoys were waiting to leave towns near the Ukrainian capital, Kyiv.
In eastern parts of Ukraine, some people managed to escape from the city of Sumy; fighting continued as others were blocked as negotiations.
High-level talks between Ukraine and Russia ended without a ceasefire as violence surged across the country. International media termed conditions in the besieged city of Mariupol “dire and desperate” as residents ran out of food.
Ukraine’s foreign minister, Dmytro Kuleba, claimed there had been no progress in attaining a ceasefire in talks in Turkey. His Russian counterpart, Sergei Lavrov, kept mum on the scenario.
This was the first high-level meeting between the two nations since the Moscow-ordered invasion of Ukraine two weeks ago.
Talks got underway near Antalya. They were sidetracked by the bombing of the 600-bed maternity hospital. The White House said the attack was barbaric, while the European Commission President said she was convinced that the “cruel and tragic” act was a war crime.
Almost two weeks after Putin’s forces seized the former power plant Chernobyl, the power has completely gone out.
Ukrainian authorities blamed the Russian troops for the outage. They have suggested the situation could go dangerous, as the plant still needs constant management, years after it became the site of the worst nuclear accident in history.
The UN nuclear watchdog said the power cut had not affected safety as the spent nuclear fuel could not heat up enough to erupt into an accident.
The 127th Golden Dragon Parade in L.A. will march on 21 st Feb., 2026, 1-4 PM through Chinatown- North Hill… Read More
Astoria is the multicultural treasure of Queens that is ranked 2026 by the trending lists of Greek cuisine, street art,… Read More
2026 On FB/Tik Tok, pinay Olympian Zyan Cabrera (Jerriel Cry4zee) was falsely alleged to have leaked intimate video in relation… Read More
Their feud with Dario Amodei (Anthropic CEO) and Sam Altman (OpenAI CEO) broke out after the India AI Impact Summit… Read More
The Middle East is going through a fundamental change in its geopolitics, which is no longer dominated by the old… Read More
U.S. Senator Joni Ernst (R-IA) strangely denied rumors on social media on February 17, 2026, about the health of His… Read More
This website uses cookies.
Read More